Piccadilly Line Tube strikes suspended ahead of talks
Planned strikes on a busy London Tube line that serves Heathrow Airport have been suspended to allow further talks to take place.
About 400 drivers on the Piccadilly Line were planning to stage two 24-hour walk outs on Tuesday and Thursday.
The dispute is over concerns including driver and passenger safety and accusations around bullying of staff.
Mick Cash, general secretary of the Rail, Maritime and Transport union, said "progress" had been made in talks.
However, he said the dispute was "not over yet" and discussions with London Underground (LU) would continue.
Tube operations director Pat Hansberry said talks had been "constructive... which have enabled us to reach an agreement on the way forward to resolve this dispute".
Hundreds of drivers took part in a previous strike in March.
The Piccadilly Line, which carries some 600,000 passengers a day, has some of the oldest trains on the network known as "1973 stock".
A train had to be taken out of service in January when a door opened while it was heading into a station.