Russell Square stabbings: Man charged over London murder
A 19-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a US tourist in a knife attack in London's Russell Square.
Zakaria Bulhan, of south-west London, has been charged with the murder of Darlene Horton, 64, and the attempted murder of five other people.
Two women and three men were injured in the attack on Wednesday.
The Metropolitan Police have said Mr Bulhan - a Norwegian national of Somali origin - will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday.
Mrs Horton had been visiting London with her husband Richard Wagner, who was teaching summer classes.
Florida State University said the couple had planned to return to their home in Tallahassee on Thursday - the day after the attack.
The university's president, John Thrasher, said "there are no words to express our heartache".
A British man who suffered a stab wound to his stomach in the attack remains in hospital in a "serious but stable" condition.
An American man, an Australian man, an Australian woman and an Israeli woman were all discharged from hospital on Thursday, following treatment for their injuries.