Baby girl injured in Bolton firework accident
A 12-month-old girl was burned in the face when a display firework fell over and fired off horizontally.
The incident, involving a "multi-shot" firework, happened at about 21;15 GMT in Queens Road, Daubhill, Bolton, Greater Manchester.
The baby girl was treated at the scene and taken to the Royal Bolton Hospital. She was later transferred to The Royal Manchester Children's Hospital.
In Ashton-on-Mersey a boy, 9, was hurt when a firework went off in his hand.