Hillsborough investigators issue third witness photo set
A third batch of images of potential witnesses has been released by the police team providing fresh evidence for the Hillsborough investigation.
The images are of people who helped some of those who lost their lives on 15 April 1989.
Pictures of more than 40 people have been released so far with more than half identified.
The latest photographs from Operation Resolve, the police investigation into the disaster, focus on six people.
The appeal was launched at the request of coroner Sir John Goldring and the victims' families.
The officer in overall command of Operation Resolve, Assistant Commissioner Jon Stoddart, said: "The response to the first two appeals has been superb and we are grateful to the public for taking the time to visit our website and view the various images.
"These people could have important information that will help the families in answering some of their unanswered questions and also assist the ongoing inquest process.
"As I have said previously, what we are doing is unusual and I cannot reiterate the importance of people heeding the warnings and advice issued by the coroner and the office of the Attorney General.
"It is important that people do not pass comment on our appeal or any other aspect of the Hillsborough disaster on social media and forums."
Images of all those yet to be traced are shown on the Operation Resolve website.
Ninety-six Liverpool fans died after a terrace crush at the 1989 FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at Sheffield Wednesday's Hillsborough stadium.
The inquests being held in Warrington, Cheshire, continue.