Kettering Bar Qbano gas attack clubbers treated
One person was taken to hospital after what is believed to be a gas canister was let off in a Northamptonshire nightclub.
Two other people were treated for breathing difficulties at Bar Qbano in Ebenezer Place in Kettering at about 02:30 GMT.
Police said it is believed a "CS-type gas" was released.
The club was evacuated and ventilated. Officers said they were continuing to investigate and appealed for witnesses.
A spokesman for East Midlands Ambulance Service said: "Three patients required treatment for breathing difficulties and abdominal pain.
"Two of those were treated on the scene and one patient was taken to Kettering General Hospital."
More than 100 people are believed to have been in the club at the time.
A fast response paramedic vehicle and two ambulances attended, as well as Northamptonshire Police and the fire service.
A spokeswoman from the club said the venue had now reopened.