Randolph Hotel fire: Roads surrounding hotel reopen
Roads surrounding a 19th Century hotel which went up in flames have reopened.
A fire started at the five-star Randolph Hotel in Beaumont Street, Oxford, on Friday at 16:30 BST.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service evacuated more than 80 people from the building. There were no reported injuries.
All roads surrounding the hotel have reopened, apart from a stretch of Beaumont Street, where diversions are still in place.
Pete Cleary, area manager for Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service, said the operation had been "scaled back".
One fire engine remained overnight on Saturday to check for "hot spots".
He said all guests' belongings had now been recovered.
It is believed the fire started in a ground floor kitchen and is not thought to be suspicious.
The full extent of the damage is not yet known.
Three people were assessed by South Central Ambulance Service at the scene on Friday for the effects of breathing in smoke, but did not need further medical attention.
At the height of the fire there were 14 fire engines on site.
All guests were accommodated at alternative hotels by Macdonald Hotels, which runs the Randolph Hotel.
Councillor Rodney Rose, deputy leader of Oxfordshire County Council, said the fire service "responded magnificently".
Simon Furlong, assistant chief fire officer, said he hoped the hotel would be handed back to management on Monday.