Five charged after Oxford child sex raids
Five men have been charged after raids by police investigating child sexual exploitation in Oxford.
More than 100 Thames Valley officers executed warrants at eight properties across the city early on Tuesday. Nine men were arrested.
Three men from Oxford, aged 36, 34 and 37, have been released on police bail until 8 July, police said.
Four of the five charged men are due to appear at Oxford Magistrates Court on Thursday.
- Qasim Hussain, aged 29, of Hurst Street, Oxford, charged with one count of rape
- Naim Khan, aged 36, of Herschel Crescent, Oxford, charged with two counts of indecent assault, one count of rape, one count of supplying cocaine, one count of supplying heroin, one count of sexual touching, and one count of making an indecent film of a child
- Allah Ditta Yousaf, aged 45, of Bodley Road, Oxford, charged with four counts of indecent assault
- Owais Khan, aged 31, of Belvedere Road, Oxford, charged with one count of indecent assault and five counts of rape
- Assad Hussain, 34, of no fixed abode, charged with six counts of indecent assault and six counts of rape. His court appearance is yet to be scheduled
A further man, aged 44, also from Oxford, has been released on police bail until 15 July.