Fire destroys roofs of two bungalows in Glastonbury
A fire has destroyed the roofs and badly damaged the interiors of two bungalows in Glastonbury.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue crews were called to Holman Close just before 2130 BST on Saturday.
There were fears that people may be trapped inside the bungalows, but they were found to have been unoccupied.
Five fire engines were involved in the fighting the blaze, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault in a fridge-freezer.