Somerset

Somerset bus fire passengers led to safety

Thirty passengers were led to safety when a bus caught fire in Somerset.

The driver and three passengers suffered smoke inhalation in the fire which is thought to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Crews were called to the blaze on Horse Mill Lane, Somerton, shortly after 1000 BST.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue spokesman said an incident support unit was called to prevent the spread of toxic fluids leaking from the bus.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites