Zoe Anderson carbon monoxide boiler death: man in court
A man has appeared in court charged with the manslaughter of a woman who died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Zoe Anderson, 24, was initially thought to have slipped and hit her head when she was found dead in the shower in Landsdown, Bath, in December last year.
Andrew Hartley, 36, of Bath New Road, Radstock, also faces two charges of contravening gas safety regulations.
No plea was entered at Bristol Crown Court and Mr Hartley was bailed until a hearing in October.
Miss Anderson, a neuroscience graduate, was the daughter of Chris Anderson, the founder of the Bath-based Future Publishing stable of magazines.