Brean holiday village fire 'accidental'
A fire which destroyed three chalets at a holiday village in Somerset was accidental, the fire service has said.
The fire broke out at about 02:15 GMT on Monday at the Brean Sands Holiday Village near Weston-super-Mare.
Officers believe it started in the kitchen of one of the chalets but are still looking into how it started.
Four people who were taken to Weston General Hospital for treatment after suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation were discharged on Tuesday.