Sixth arrest in Stoke-on-Trent City Council investigation
A sixth man has been arrested in an investigation into Stoke-on-Trent City Council's contract tendering process.
Police said a 47-year-old man from Staffordshire was arrested on Wednesday and had been bailed, pending further inquiries, to a date in January.
Three men, aged 44, 49 and 56, arrested in August also remain on bail.
The first two men arrested in connection with the investigation have now been released from their bail conditions, police said.
Last year, six council workers were suspended. The Audit Commission seized a number of files at the council offices.