Legionnaires' victim Richard Griffin 'never off sick'
The family of a man who died after an outbreak of Legionnaires' disease in Staffordshire say he had not taken a day off work in 30 years.
Richard Griffin, 64, of Stoke-on-Trent, died last month from multiple organ failure. Twenty cases were reported.
His daughters said they want lessons to be learnt from the delivery driver's death.
A hot tub at the JTF Warehouse in the city is the focus of investigations, where Mr Griffin delivered goods to.
A second person, a man in his 70s, died in hospital on Monday.
On Tuesday, lawyers said three people who fell ill during the outbreak are planning legal action.
Law firm Irwin Mitchell said at least 17 of the 20 people who caught the disease, had recently visited the warehouse.
Deputy coroner Anthony Curzon said at Mr Griffin's inquest earlier this month, that a preliminary post-mortem examination showed he died from multiple organ failure and further investigations would be carried out including toxicology tests.
His family said he worked alongside his brother and planned to retire soon.
Sally and Rachel Griffin said: "We knew he had a really bad chest infection which was pneumonia but we didn't realise it was to do with the Legionnaires' he had.
His brother John said he "missed him more than ever".
"I just keep seeing him - I haven't slept," he said.
"I turn up to work everyday with my van and I expect to see him... but he's not there, he's gone."
Mr Griffin daughters added they hoped his death would lead to better awareness of the risks of the illness.
"Somebody's life, our dad's, has been taken away from us," they said.
"We don't want it to happen to anyone else.
"Other places have got to realise how important it is to look after people, if you have got spa pools or something."
Mr Griffin's funeral will be held next week.