Annette Coe carbon monoxide death: Man denies manslaughter

Annette Coe
Image caption Annette Coe died in hospital after being found collapsed

A workman has denied being responsible for the death of a woman who was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

Annette Coe, 71, was found collapsed at a property in St Edmunds Road, Ipswich, in December 2012. She later died in hospital.

Peter Sykes, 67, of Castle Road, Hadleigh, pleaded not guilty to manslaughter and contravening four health and safety rules.

He is due to return to Norwich Crown Court on 4 April.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites