Sussex

Man released after Brighton murder arrest

A 55-year-old man who was arrested and bailed on suspicion of murder after another man died in Brighton has been released without charge.

The arrest followed the discovery of the body of a 53-year-old man at a flat in Chadborn Close on Monday.

Sussex Police said the man who died had been formally named as Anthony Virgo.

The results of a post-mortem examination were inconclusive and further medical tests will be carried out, a police spokesman said.

More on this story

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites