Sussex Police arrest man over Crawley stabbing
A 32-year-old man has been arrested and bailed after a stabbing in a West Sussex town.
Sussex Police said the man had been arrested over an attack in which a 30-year-old man was stabbed in the back in Crawley on Saturday.
The victim, who had emergency surgery after the attack, told police he was attacked in Tilgate Way. He was found unconscious in Tilgate Parade.
Officers also said there may be a second suspect who they want to trace.
Det Insp Dave Richards said police had spoken to many witnesses and were following up lines of inquiry which led them to believe there may be a second suspect.
He said officers were continuing to view CCTV and urged any further witnesses to come forward.