No evidence of University of Sussex campus sex attack
Detectives investigating two sexual assault claims at the University of Sussex have said there is "no evidence" the second attack took place.
An investigation began after a woman claimed she had been pushed to the ground and attacked on Tuesday as she walked through the Falmer campus.
Det Ian Still, of Sussex Police, said: "We are satisfied there is no evidence to show such an attack took place."
Police continue to investigate an alleged assault on 15 February.
At about 05:15 GMT on Wednesday, a woman in her late teens said she had been sexually assaulted at knifepoint as she walked through the campus.