Chlorine leak closes Felpham Leisure Centre
A West Sussex leisure centre has been closed after a chlorine gas leak in the main swimming pool area.
Emergency services were called to Felpham Leisure Centre in Felpham Way, Bognor Regis, shortly before 06:30 BST after a leak in a pump room.
West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said alarm panels showed low levels of chlorine in the room.
Firefighters from Bognor, Littlehampton and Chichester attended the scene and isolated the chlorine cylinder valves.
The monitoring system later showed safe levels in the pump room. Fire crews left the scene at 09:15 BST.
Inspire Leisure, which operates the centre, said it was closed until further notice and has apologised for any inconvenience.