Fatal Worthing bungalow fire was 'accidental'

Fire in Lime Tree Avenue
Image caption The fire at the bungalow was reported by a neighbour

A fire at a house in West Sussex where a woman's body was found started accidentally, the fire service said.

Sussex Fire and Rescue said an electrical fault is believed to have caused the blaze in the bungalow where the woman, named locally as Olive Angless, was found.

The 90-year-old's body was discovered by emergency services in Findon Valley in Worthing on Monday.

The blaze was reported to emergency services by a neighbour.

More on this story

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites