Crawley rapist targeted boy with learning difficulties
A 15-year-old boy with learning difficulties was raped by a man while walking in Crawley.
The boy told police he began talking to a man in the High Street before he was attacked at a row of garages.
The victim did not immediately report the attack to police but instead told a member of staff at his school.
Sussex Police said he was unsure of the date of the attack, but said it happened on a Saturday in November or December, last year.
An e-fit of the attacker, who is described as white, about 25 and muscular, has been released.
He was tanned, had short gelled golden brown hair, and was wearing a white string vest and dark blue jeans.
Det Con Oliver Summers said the attack took place between 10pm and midnight.
He said: "I would urge anyone who was in the area around Cross Keys, High Street and The Broadway on a Saturday night in that period to contact us if they saw a man that resembles the e-fit.
"It has been several weeks since the incident but there could be something that sticks in your mind that could help with the investigation.
"There is nothing to suggest this is linked to any other incidents but we are working hard to identify the man involved."