Two men charged over Brighton car bundle kidnap plot
Two men have been charged with conspiracy to kidnap after a man was seen being bundled into a car in Brighton.
The man, believed to be Albanian, was reported to have been dragged into a white Vauxhall in Prince's Terrace at about 18:00 BST on Sunday.
Police said they had not yet been able to identify him but were "increasingly concerned" for his welfare.
Gazmend Mula, of Brighton, and Ilir Hasa, of Hove, are due in court later.
Sussex Police have released a CCTV image of a man they think was forced into the car in Prince's Terrace and said officers were checking hospitals to see if anyone fitting his description had been admitted.
Offensive weapon charge
Det Ch Insp Mark Preston said: "We are becoming increasingly concerned for the victim as we still have no idea if he has been harmed.
"We are confident that the man with the beard and glasses in the CCTV is the victim but still do not know who he is or where he could be.
"We also need to speak to any betting shop staff or customers who might recognise him from the CCTV."
Mr Mula, who is aged 29 and of Temple Street, is also charged with possession with intent to supply of a class A drug.
Mr Hasa, 23, of Denmark Villas, also faces a possession of an offensive weapon charge.
Both men are due to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court later.