Nine injured in Yorkshire Showground fire
Nine people have been hurt in a fire at the Great Yorkshire Showground in Harrogate.
North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said it received a call at about 11:30 BST after a burger van caught fire, involving two propane cylinders.
Four people were treated at the scene, the ambulance service said, and five others were taken to Harrogate District Hospital with minor scalding and burns.
The fire has been put out but crews are still at the site.
The National Pony Society is holding a one-day event at the showground.
No-one from the event was available to comment.