Plea for justice over attack on Belfast bookmakers
The relatives of those killed in a loyalist gun attack at a Belfast betting shop have published a booklet in a bid for fresh information.
Five people were murdered and seven were injured in the atrocity at Sean Graham's bookmakers on the Ormeau Road in February 1992.
On Sunday, more than 300 people attended the scene to witness a new memorial stone being unveiled.
Sinn Fein MLA Alex Maskey said the relatives were seeking the truth.
"The families have launched this report and in it they have outlined all of the evidence which has been brought to date so far, but has never been brought before all under the one booklet," he said.
"It has never been dealt with by the police or the prosecution service in a holistic way and consequently these families have been left with no justice over the 20 years.
"This report is calling on all of those those who were involved or have knowledge of it to come forward, more importantly they want to get the full truth as to what happened on 5 February 1992."
A 15-year-old schoolboy, James Kennedy, was the youngest victim of the UFF shootings.
No-one has been convicted in relation to the killings.