- Former Northern Ireland first minister and leader of the Democratic Unionist Party Ian Paisley has died aged 88
- Mr Paisley's funeral will be for immediate family only but a public memorial service will be arranged, Baroness Paisley said.
- Prime Minister David Cameron paid tribute to one of the "most forceful and instantly recognisable characters in British politics".
- The late protestant preacher's wife, Baroness Eileen Paisley said the family was heartbroken
- Former PM Tony Blair said: "He began as the militant. He ended as the peace-maker."
- Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness lead tributes, saying the pair developed a close relationship despite their many differences
- Sean Clare
- Alison Daye
- Jayne McCormack
- Tom Moseley
Last updated 12 September 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.