In Pictures: Belfast Culture Night
Thousands of people throng the streets of the Cathedral Quarter for Belfast Culture Night.
Thousands of people thronged Belfast's Cathedral Quarter on Friday for the sixth annual Belfast Culture Night (All pictures by Margaret O'Neill)
The packed programme featured more than 250 events - "tasters, tours, talks, trails, demonstrations, activities, gigs, recitals, screenings, interventions, altercations and interactions". Children were able to hang their dreams on "the wishing tree".
Other events included Irish colleens blowing huge bubbles outside St Anne's Cathedral
Northern Ireland Opera were in fine voice, entertaining the crowds in The Harp Bar with opera’s greatest choruses
Art filled the streets of the Cathedral Quarter as people of all ages enjoyed the sights, tastes and sounds of Culture Night
Culture Night featured surprises around every corner, including yarn bombing in Buoys Park
- NI attorney general John Larkin calls for end to Troubles prosecutions
- Victims react to NI attorney general's call to end Troubles prosecutions
- Image gallery In Pictures: Northern Ireland Troubles
- Video NI attorney general John Larkin calls for end to Troubles prosecutions
- Haass says end-of-year talks deadline 'do-able'
- McGurk's Bar bomb families to see HET report