Lady Thatcher's body moved from Ritz hotel
The body of Lady Thatcher has been moved from the Ritz in London as preparations are made for her funeral.
The former prime minister had been staying at the hotel when she suffered a stroke.
Her funeral is expected to take place with full military honours at St Paul's Cathedral in London next week.
Robin Brant reports.
- Scenes from Thatcher's funeral03:05
- Protesters among funeral crowds02:35
- Smiles and tears at Thatcher funeral01:32
- 'Steadfastness, courage, resolve'03:00
- 'She was a great national leader'02:26
- Village burns Thatcher effigy01:01
- Queen arrives at St Paul's Cathedral02:17
- Cameron: Funeral 'fitting and right'01:38
- Mixed reaction to funeral across UK02:29
- Cheering and flowers for Thatcher coffin02:34
- Thatcher's 'Irish advice' to Mandelson03:05
- Thatcher funeral protests peaceful01:32