- David Cameron says she made "Britain great again" and was very kind to him personally.
- But Labour leader says Lady Thatcher made the wrong decision on subjects including apartheid.
- Nick Clegg says it is fair to shun Thatcherism while respecting Lady Thatcher.
- Many Labour MPs decline to attend the debate.
- The event lasted for more than six hours
- Sir Mark Thatcher says his mother had a "long and full life".
- Gavin Stamp
- Chris Davies
- Justin Parkinson
- Brian Wheeler
Last updated 13 April 2013Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.