Cleaners ill after cleaning toilets at Imperial Docks
Three men have been taken to hospital after using a chemical cleaner in Edinburgh.
The workers, aged 64, 57 and 23, were cleaning toilets at Imperial Docks in Leith when one of them started having breathing problems.
A fire service spokeswoman said he was treated at the scene for respiratory problems, and a second man also appeared to be overcome by the fumes.
All three were taken to the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh as a precaution.
The Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said they were called to Leith Docks by the Ambulance Service just before 0900 BST.
She added: "The product was moved outside and the block was aired out."