Five rescued after shed fire in Edinburgh
Five people have been rescued from flats in Edinburgh after a shed at the back of their building went on fire.
A 42-year-old man was treated for smoke inhalation as a result of the incident in Pennywell Road at 04:30.
Flames and thick smoke from the shed, which was well alight when fire crews arrived, was affecting the nearby properties.
A further four people, ranging in age from 18 to 71, suffered slight smoke inhalation but did not need treatment.
The fire was put out by two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and a high pressure hose reel.