Homeless man in Waverley Station electric shock fall
A man who received an electric shock at an Edinburgh station was homeless and looking for somewhere to sleep, the BBC Scotland news website has learned.
The 28-year-old man had climbed scaffolding and came into contact with overhead power lines at Waverley Station at about 19:30 on Wednesday.
He was found with serious burns, but his condition is not life-threatening.
He was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary before being transferred to St John's Hospital in Livingston.
The station re-opened just before 21:00.
Lothian and Borders Police said there were no suspicious circumstances.