Electricians suffer life changing injuries in explosion
Two electricians have "life changing injuries" after suffering serious facial burns when a circuit box exploded in a Fife industrial accident.
The men aged 22 and 45 were taken to Queen Margaret Hospital in Dunfermline under police escort from Raytheon Systems in Glenrothes at noon.
The pair also have hand and arm burns. Workers were evacuated from the site.
The injured men are due to be taken for specialist treatment to Ninewells Hospital in Dundee.
Raytheon is the world's biggest producer of guided missiles.