Glasgow & West Scotland

Woman taken to hospital after Glasgow flat blaze

Scene at fire in Bolton Drive, Glasgow
Image caption The fire broke out in a ground floor flat in Bolton Drive, Glasgow

A woman was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after being rescued from a blaze at a flat in Glasgow.

Two other people were led to safety from the fire which broke out in a ground-floor flat on Bolton Drive in the south of the city.

Four Scottish Fire and Rescue Service appliances were sent to tackle the blaze shortly after 12:00.

The fire was put out a short time later and no other injuries were reported.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites