Two women found dead at Glasgow flat in suspected gas poisoning
Two women have been found dead in a flat in the Gallowgate area of Glasgow.
Police said the deaths may be due to carbon monoxide poisoning and were being treated as "unexplained".
The bodies were discovered after the emergency services were called to a property in Dalserf Court at about midday.
Nearby residents from a number of other flats have been evacuated as a precaution. Post-mortem examinations are due to be carried out.
The women have yet to be identified. Police said the deaths were "not thought to be suspicious at this time".
A spokesman for Police Scotland said: "One line of inquiry is that their deaths may be related to carbon monoxide poisoning, although this has still to be confirmed.
"In the meantime, as a precaution, nearby residents from a number of flats in proximity to Dalserf Court have been evacuated.
"Inquiries continue and emergency services remain at the scene."