Inverness chemical leak contained
A woman was taken to hospital, following a chemical leak at an industrial estate in Inverness.
Emergency services were called to tackle a suspected leak of ammonia from premises at the Dalcross industrial estate at 16:10.
Highlands and Islands Fire and Rescue Service later contained what was called a "small spillage".
The woman was taken to Raigmore Hospital after her eyes were exposed to the chemical.
She has not been identified.
A 200m cordon was put in place at the scene and police advised the public to stay away from the immediate area.