Highlands & Islands

Man accused of 11 Inverness house break-ins

An Inverness man has been charged by police in connection with 11 incidents of breaking into houses in the city over the past two months.

A spokesman for Northern Constabulary said the break-ins were all reported in the Crown area of Inverness.

The force said that a 33-year-old man had been reported to the procurator fiscal.

He is expected to appear at Inverness Sheriff Court later on Wednesday.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites