Ten hospitalised following pesticide fire in Huntly
Ten people were detained in hospital after a trailer containing agricultural pesticide went on fire in Aberdeenshire.
The emergency services were called to Gordon Street in Huntly on Wednesday evening.
Local residents were asked to remain indoors.
Seven Grampian Fire and Rescue Service personnel, two police officers and a local woman went to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary for routine observation.
Grampian Police said the incident was not being treated as suspicious.