Wales

Crews tackle kitchen fire at Meadow Bank, Holywell

Fire crews tackled a kitchen blaze at a house in Flintshire containing four people overnight.

Emergency services were alerted to the incident, at a semi-detached property in Meadow Bank, Holywell, just before 0100 BST on Wednesday.

A North Wales Fire Service spokesperson said it was believed a tumble dryer had caused the blaze.

Four people in the property were given a precautionary check by ambulance staff at the scene.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites