Mobile phone charger blamed for Rhosllannerchrugog fire

A bedroom was severely damaged by a blaze caused by an electrical fault with a mobile phone charger, says North Wales fire service.

Firefighters were called to the incident at Stryt Las in Rhosllannerchrugog, near Wrexham, at 21:47 GMT on Friday.

Nobody was seriously injured but one person was checked as a precaution.

Meanwhile, fire investigators were called to the scene of a home fire at Treuddyn, Flintshire.

North Wales Fire and Rescue said there were no serious injuries and all people had been accounted for after the incident at 09:50 GMT on Saturday.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites