Grass fire in Swansea Valley spreads to Ystalyfera house
A grass fire spread to a house, garage and electricity poles in the Swansea Valley.
Mid and West Wales Fire Service were called to Cyfyng Road, Ystalyfera, near Pontardawe, after a call at 17:10 BST on Tuesday.
A roof and garage at a house were badly damaged as grass fires burned in two locations. Power was cut in a neighbouring street.
The fire was brought under control just before midnight.
Western Power Distribution said they cut electricity to 20 houses in neighbouring Woodmans Terrace at the request of the fire service for safety reasons.
Earlier on Tuesday, 30 firefighters were at the scene along with five fire engines.
Two engines remained at the scene on Tuesday evening, and at about 20:45 BST the fire service said the blaze was under control and confined to a garage.
Meanwhile, South Wales Fire and Rescue Service say 25 firefighters spent hours tackling a grass fire that spread to forestry in the Rhondda Fach.
Fire crews were called to Llanwonno, near Ynysybwl, at 12:07 BST.
By 21:00 BST it was out, but the fire service said it was still smouldering and would be inspected regularly.
Services across Wales have received hundreds of calls about grass fires this week amid warm weather.