50 years of iconic Royal Mail Welsh stamps go online
Fifty years of stamps honouring iconic Welsh people, places and events are to be celebrated with the launch of an online gallery showcasing them all.
Every special stamp that has been issued by the Royal Mail to honour UK heritage and life since July 1965 will feature on a website from Friday.
They include places such as Caernarfon and Harlech castles, along with people including Princess Diana.
People can also search for landscape stamps including the Brecon Beacons.
The top 10 Welsh special stamps issued are:
- Caernarfon Castle, Gwynedd - 1969
- Stackpole Head in Pembrokeshire - 1981
- UCW Aberystwyth Welsh Bible - 1981
- Stained glass window in Porthcawl, Bridgend county - 1991
- St. David's Head, St David's, Pembrokeshire - 1995
- Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay - 2000
- Brecon Beacons, Powys -2004
- Dylan Thomas, Swansea - 2014
- National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff Bay - 2009
- Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, Wrexham - 2009