Wales

Firefighters put out blaze in Caroline Street, Cardiff

Firefighters have put out an accidental blaze in the kitchen of a building in Cardiff's famous fast-food street.

Fire crews were called to Caroline Street at 07:37 GMT on Thursday.

A search was carried out to make sure everyone was out of the building. The fire service said the blaze started in a cooking range and nobody was hurt.

South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said crews from Central, Roath and Whitchurch stations went to the scene and were stood down at 11:23.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites