Wales remembers 70th anniversary of VE Day with events
A series of events are being held across Wales this weekend to commemorate the 70th anniversary of Victory in Europe Day.
Bell ringing took place in Cardiff, Brecon and Pembrokeshire at 11:00 BST on Saturday during the second day of celebrations.
It followed a two minute silence observed across the country and the lighting of beacons on Friday.
On 8 May 1945 hundreds of beacons were lit to celebrate the end of the war.
Events this weekend in Wales also include VE Day exhibitions and numerous 1940s themed parties and celebrations.
- Bell ringing took place at 11:00 BST at Llandaff Cathedral, St John's Church, Cardiff, St David's Cathedral, Brecon Cathedral
- Abertysswg Working Men's Club is hosting a VE 70 night of celebration for the Royal British Legion from 19:00 BST
- Burry Port - VE Day anniversary exhibition to he held over two days at the Memorial Hall
- Cardiff Castle - Family picnic and 1940s themed entertainment and military re-enactment (12:00 BST to 16:00 BST)
- Llandudno Junction - A special VE Day service at St Michael's Church from 10:30 BST
- Blaenavon - 1940s themed family fun day (afternoon)
- Mold - 1940s themed free community event in Daniel Owen Square
Please send your VE Day event pictures to email@example.com