Your Pictures: 13-19 April 2016
A selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Urban beauty at sunset, taken in Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff, by Maria Bowen. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the image. Your picture could feature in next week's gallery or on Twitter @BBCWalesNews, Facebook BBC Wales News or Instagram BBCWalesNews.
Spring visitor - this starling came and perched on Christopher Lyle's feeder in Cardiff.
Mathew Hughes took this picture of Criccieth beach, Gwynedd.
This hairy pair of alpacas were captured on camera by Alan Hancox, of Merthyr Tydfil, as he walked along the old Merthyr to Abergavenny railway line.
Even sheep admire the view of Rhossili Bay on the Gower Peninsula - captured by Damien Black.
Steffan Alcott snapped his dog Jem while out walking at Morlais Castle in Merthyr Tydfil.
Sunrise over a snowy Nercwys Forest in Denbighshire, by Sam Willis.
Which way up? A perfect reflection in Claerwen reservoir in Powys, as captured by Keith Swinfen.
Caroline Walton took this picture of Pont Pen-y-Benglog at the head of Llyn Ogwen, Gwynedd.
A halo moon over Penmon Cottage in Anglesey, taken by Bleddyn Jones-Pearson.
Jodie Cooksey was out for a walk with her son when she took this picture at Garwnant in the Brecon Beacons.
Derelict buildings caught in the sun's rays at Diffwys quarry in Blaenau Ffestiniog by Sharon Morris.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 6-12 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 March - 5 April
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23-29 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 17-23 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 9 -15 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 2 - 8 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 February - 1 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 17-23 February
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 10-16 February