Your Pictures: 27 April - 3 May 2016
A selection of your pictures from around Wales.
This lamb enjoying the sunshine in Rhossili on Gower was taken by Steffan John. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the image. Your picture could feature in next week's gallery or on Twitter @BBCWalesNews, Facebook: BBC Wales News or Instagram: BBCWalesNews.
John Finchm, of Sarn, Bridgend, took this reflective shot at Penygarreg Reservoir in Rhayader, Powys, during a pre-breakfast drive.
Neil Mark Thomas
Neil Mark Thomas captured this stunning sunset at Llanberis pass, Snowdonia.
A setting sun shines through the trees in a wood of bluebells. Taken in Margam, Port Talbot, by Leighton Collins.
Fields overlooking the River Severn near Shirenewton, Monmouthshire, taken by Matthew Sutton.
Jeff Handley sent us this incredible picture of the morning light catching the hills over Llyn Gwynant in Snowdonia.
The first race of the season at the Royal Anglesey Yacht Club, taken by Ian Bradley from Beaumaris.
Sian Davies took this picture while walking along the Cob in Porthmadog.
A squirrel at Swansea's Singleton Park, by Howell Morris.
Jac Jones took this photograph of Cwm Ogwen, near Bethesda, whilst travelling to Gobowen.
Tenby harbour, taken by Mandy Llewellyn.
Alan Stokes took this picture of his dog Buddy among the bluebells in Margam.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 20-26 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 13-19 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 6-12 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 March - 5 April
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23-29 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 17-23 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 9 -15 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 2 - 8 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 February - 1 March