Your Pictures: 4-10 May 2016
A selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Paul Hughes, of Caerphilly, captured this stark sunrise at Gwern y Domen, while looking out towards Machen. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the image. Your picture could feature in next week's gallery or on Twitter @BBCWalesNews, Facebook: BBC Wales News or Instagram: BBCWalesNews.
Fluffy clouds and a big blue sky over Conwy Morfa spit at Conwy county, courtesy of Fiona Richards from Deganwy.
Young lifeguards carry out sea training exercises as the sun goes down over Barry Island, according to photographer Peter Fry from Llantwit Major.
Cowslips and violets on the hill at Pydew, near Llandudno, taken by Fiona Richards.
This little wild rabbit was captured by Steve Thomas from Pencoed.
Moody blue sky over the Brecon Beacons, taken by Matthew Jones, of Cwmbran.
Nothing ugly about his duckling - Steffani Butler, from Rhyl, took the picture at the town's Brickfields Pond.
Colin Chant decided to turn away from the landmark lighthouse at South Stack, Holyhead, and turn towards Snowdonia and the Llyn Peninsula.
Tracy Rees captured this lovely carpet of bluebells at Coed Cefn, near Crickhowell.
Pennard Castle on a beautiful clear day, overlooking Three Cliffs Bay on Gower, near Swansea, by John Minipoli.
A lovely spring day at Bryngarw house near Bridgend, taken by John Jefferies.
"On a clear day, you can see forever." Mel Garside captured this picture on Snowdon's summit.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 27 April - 3 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 20-26 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 13-19 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 6-12 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 March - 5 April
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23-29 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 17-23 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 9 -15 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 2 - 8 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 February - 1 March