Your Pictures in Wales: 6-12 July 2016
A selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Penarth at dusk, taken by Rebecca Poland. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the image. Your picture could feature in next week's gallery or on Twitter @BBCWalesNews, Facebook: BBC Wales News or Instagram: BBCWalesNews.
Bruce the patriotic rescue dog showing his colours during Euro 2016, taken by Susan Dobbs.
Beautiful solitude on Pembrokeshire's Barafundle Bay, captured by Jeanette Garland.
Bee happy - David Phillips was when he captured this pollen gatherer at Penally in Pembrokeshire.
Looking up the Mawddach estuary, Gwynedd from the railway bridge. By Nigel Piggott.
The remnants of opencast mining at Parys Mountain on Anglesey, once one of the world's largest copper mines, by Pete Whitehead.
"I had no idea the Gower was so beautiful," Simon Wilkin said of this shot he captured while walking from Oxwich Bay to Three Cliffs.
Looking out across Cardiff's Cathays Park and beyond, by Mark Weston from Hengoed.
Boats at low tide - Dianne Browne took our picture of the day in Aberaeron, Ceredigion.
Pembroke Castle, bathed in sunshine - taken by Mandy Llewellyn.
Rhodri Williams' view out from Newborough, Gwynedd, on a sunny day.
Jeanne and Peter Jones
These cows having a dip near Three Cliffs Bay were photographed by Jeanne and Peter Jones.
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 29 June-5 July 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 22-28 June 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 1-7 June 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 25-31 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 18-24 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 11-17 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 27 April - 3 May 2016