Your Pictures: 1 - 7 June
A selection of your pictures from around Wales.
This hummingbird hawk-moth was captured by Julie McKenna beside her caravan in Trearddur Bay, on Holy Island, Anglesey. Would you like to see your picture featured? Email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
Janet Jenkins snapped this tranquil harbour scene in Lower Town, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire.
Natasha Counsell captured this picture of rapids at Betws-y-Coed, Gwynedd.
Mark de'Boer Lloyd
Mark de'Boer Lloyd's sunny snap of Whitesands Beach, St Davids, Pembrokeshire.
Carly Vivecca Sewell
A little mouse sneaking out of its hole to eat the bird seed left on the ground, as captured by Carly Vivecca Sewell
This close-up of a Common Blue Butterfly was taken on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path near St Ishmaels by Paul Morgan.
Dolphin spotting in New Quay, by Anthony Rees.
A Razorbill on Skomer Island is captured on camera by Mandy Llewellyn.
The remains of this wreck were photographed by Catrin Newman at Cefn Sidan beach, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire.
This goldfinch was spotted gathering nesting material in Helen Ormesher's garden in Bala, Gwynedd.
Christopher Lyn Morgan
Christopher Lyn Morgan took this eerie photo of the sea at Southgate, Gower Peninsula.
Snowdon Mountain Railway firing up for the first run of the day, as captured by John Buckthought.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 - 31 May
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 10 May - 16 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 3 May - 9 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 26 April - 2 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 19 April - 26 April
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 05 April - 12 April 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 29 March - 4 April 2017