Your Pictures: 26 July - 1 August
A weekly round-up of pictures from around Wales
Castle on the hill: Steve Liddiard took this shot at Llansteffan, Carmarthenshire. Would you like to see your picture featured? Email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
Ashley Williams took this picture of wild flowers during a walk on Gower.
Looking down Afon Rhiwlech into the Dovey Valley, taken from Bwlch y Groes by David Johns.
In the shadow of the mountain: Llyn Cwellyn in Snowdonia, taken by Peter Whitehead.
A golden end to the day: Aberystwyth's harbour wall on a beautiful summer's evening, taken by Rachel Bevan.
Calm waters: Rebecca Batt snapped this peaceful scene during a break from litter picking in a canoe at Llyn Dinas in Snowdonia.
Alex Latham snapped this shot of the Clun Gwyn waterfalls in Brecon while exploring mid Wales.
An unexpected garden visitor in Denbigh, snapped by David Crawford.
Aberystwyth's war memorial lit by the sunset, captured by Emlyn Stephenson.
Conwy Castle as viewed from the bridge, taken by Luc Davies after an evening stroll with his father.
"Anglesey is so underrated": John Bevan captured this image of Llangristiolus at dusk.
Busy bumblebees at Nash Point, Vale of Glamorgan, snapped by Kelley Howlett-Booth.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 5 - 11 July 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 26 April - 2 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 3 May - 9 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 10 May - 16 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 - 31 May
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 1 - 7 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 8 - 13 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 - 20 June
- Image gallery Your pictures: 28 June - 4 July