Your Pictures: 13 - 19 September 2017
A weekly round-up of pictures from around Wales.
A moment of calm: Sue Browning took a stroll in blustery conditions but managed to capture this peaceful shot of a deserted Aberavon beach. Would you like to see your picture featured? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
A curious dog keeping his distance from a huge jellyfish at Coppet Hall beach in Saundersfoot, taken by Rachel Lewis.
Mandy Llewellyn captured this view of the Henry VII statue overlooking Pembroke.
Stormy sunset at St Cwyfan's Church in Aberffraw, Anglesey, as seen by Ollie Pocock in the aftermath of Storm Aileen.
Rod Hillier snapped this cunning fox in Pembrokeshire .
Red revival - Kevin Simpson took this photograph of a rare red squirrel in woodland on Caldey Island, Pembrokeshire. Monks who live on the island are re-introducing the animals.
Ollie Pocok captured a calm evening at Menai Bridge, Anglesey.
Over the rainbow: Ceri Brown snapped this just before the heavens opened at Hill Mountain near Burton in Pembrokeshire.
Nicholas Mannion captured the sunrise over the pier in Porthcawl, Bridgend county.
Gower glow: Sunset over the Worm's Head, as seen by Ashley Williams.
The Dipping Bridge at Merthyr Mawr near Bridgend, captured by Lynne Pankhurst on a Sunday stroll.
Hilary Overstall disturbed a flock of seagulls on Pensarn Beach, Abergele, but managed to get a picture of them before they flew away.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 6 - 12 September
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 August - 5 September
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23 - 29 August
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 16 - 22 August
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 9 - 15 August
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 2 - 8 August 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 5 - 11 July 2017
- Image gallery Your pictures: 28 June - 4 July
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 - 20 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 8 - 13 June