Your Pictures: 14-20 February
A weekly selection of your pictures from around Wales
Luc Davies captured this fantastic moment as a single sheep stands out among a flock at feeding time on Tryfan in Snowdonia. Would you like to see your picture featured? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
A throwback to the super moon, as viewed by Stephen Liddiard at Whiteford Burrows woods on Gower.
North, Jade Hanley's magnificent Weimaraner, poses at Pontsticill Reservoir near Merthyr Tydfil.
Martyn Jenkins spotted these hikers on the top of Worm’s Head, off Rhossili Bay on Gower, at low tide.
This magical shot of Caernarfon Castle in Gwynedd was taken by photographer Mathew Browne.
Connie the puppy stands proudly in front of Cadair Idris, Snowdonia, for her picture to be taken by owner Gemma Trawford.
Window on the world: This image above Llanfairfechan in Conwy county, looking towards Anglesey, is courtesy of Alan Jones.
Sparkles in the daisies: Mal Cooper from Anglesey took this picture of his pet hamster.
Hay there: This wild pony was seen enjoying the sun on Conwy Mountain by Anna Hamblett.
Sian Smith photographed 18-week-old Barnaby making the most of the sunshine at Whitesands Beach, Pembrokeshire.
Sunlight filters through the trees at Ynys Llanddwyn, off the coast of Anglesey, as taken by Bleddyn Jones-Pearson.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 7-13 February 2018
- Image gallery Your pictures: 31 January - 6 February 2018
- Image gallery Your pictures: 24-30 January 2018
- Image gallery Your pictures: 17-23 January 2018
- Image gallery Your pictures in Wales: 27 December - 3 January
- Image gallery Your pictures: 4-10 January 2018
- Image gallery Your pictures: 10-16 January 2018